Pages

Thursday 8 August 2019

Homework club


On wednesday after school some of Rm10 and some of Rm11 had home
work club and it was very exciting because we had to paint the tree's. When it started we started of with watching a video of instruction of how to paint a tree, when we started to paint I was shaking because I didn’t know where to start but when I got tired of waiting, I told Mr Naidoo to come and start the branches for me. When I got confident enough to paint my own tree I started to draw more branches. When I was finished with the branches I started to do my leaves and one of the volunteers came to me and said I really like your painting.I was so proud of myself,that  I started to do it by myself. As homework club was starting to finish I went on to do my grass. When I was done, Mrs Peterson said to remember to write your name on your piece of paper. When I was done writing my name on my on my piece of paper. When I was done my two friend and I started to pack up , When we were done we walked back home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment