Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

My awesome weekend

In the weekend I had lots of fun at church. 

Firstly My mum and I went to the morning church. I learnt a lot of things like when parents don´t care about their children and then when they grow up they go and roam around different places instead of focusing on their learning going to church to say grace to our heavenly father. When church finished we all went to the hall and had breakfast. when that was done my mum went home to pick up my older sibling so they can come to the afternoon church when they came I went and sat with them. We all listen to the Pastor preaching to all of us when the pastor got up to the part when the world ends and Jesus comes I turned around to my sister and said to her when will the world end my sister  said that she had no idea I asked her again ¨but do you know anything about it she said ¨ no man now listen to Pastor Pelikani. After that I looked up to my sister she said did you know that no one know´s when Jesus is going to come, and he knows when the right time is. When church was finished I went out and shakes hand with the pastor when that was done I went home and it was very dark .I was so tired that I went to sleep.

I had lots of fun ans I can´t wait until the next sabbath

0 comments:

Post a Comment