Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

My highlight this year


My highlight this year was the Culture day and sailing and my favourite topic was all about me.
Firstly I had fun when it was culture day their because their  was different kind of culture in our school that had to do lots of different dances and song. My favourite part about culture day was when our parent had to come and look at our  topic and art displays , I also liked the way that my group was last because we had more time to dress up and practise our dance while standing and waiting for our turn. While we were waiting for our turn everyone went their parent for money to buy some food and when some of us got our food we had to eat it quickly before we had to go up. When it was our turn we all gather up to the stage. When the song started we all started our moves when  we started I had butterflies in my tummy but I still wanted to dance.when we finished I went back to my mum and dressed back into my uniform.

0 comments:

Post a Comment