Pages

Monday 1 July 2019

My Speed Writing

On friday night my mum and I made some food for my baby sister birthday party,when the birthday party started my family member came over to the birthday party . When it was time to eat everyone started to eat after that my nena came to my mum and said that the food was so superb.On the next day we all had to clean all the mess from the birthday party .when we were done cleaning and taking of all the design and the decoration we had to had a bath because we had to go to the church I had to say speech and I was so nervous because their was a big crowd staring at me. When the speech was done ,my family and I went to macas and I just wanted a ice cream When I ate it ,It was so superb and awesome.when  I was going to have a another bath the shower was occupied so I had to go the bath down stair but when I got their it was occupied so then I had to  go and wait up stairs.When the shower  was free I had a bath then When I was done I got dressed and I thought to my self that my clothes was very shabby and ugly so I got changed into better clothes then I went back to sleep. On the next day It was school day so I went to school and I learnt lots of good thing like proverb I liked it is was so awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment